Configuring mail clients with cPanel email
After adding email accounts, you can use cPanel's tools to configure your email client to access the account.
- Go to http://coolexample.com/webmail, where coolexample.com is your domain name.
- Log in to your email address.
- Click Configure Mail Client.
- Next to the mail client you want to use, click the link in the Protocols column.
- Follow any instructions or run any files that download to complete the configuration.
If the mail client or device you want to use isn't listed, you can use the Manual Settingslisted toward the bottom of the page.
Note: If you have trouble adding a cPanel email account to Outlook.com email, check out Outlook.com Postmaster for assistance.
If you can't access the cPanel interface to complete these steps, these are the typical settings it uses:
Field Value Username Your email address Password Your email account's password Incoming Server mail.[your domain name] Incoming Ports IMAP — 143
POP — 110
Outgoing Server mail.[your domain name] SMTP (Outgoing) Port 25 (587 or 80 might also work)
Ця відповідь Вам допомогла?
In this how-to we'll explain the steps needed in order to configure the native mail client on the...